One of Many

Thursday, January 16, 2003

A virus.

Let us continue what was left unfinished:

...This fucking pastor is ruining it, however. When we first met him, I was wary: we had just spent months being tormented by those "men of the cloth" who thought we were demons. Dwight was not too bad; Mike was a step worse...I am being kind. I do not believe Dwight thought us demons per se; I believe he thought we were fabricated, or simply manifestations of emotion. I tried to work with him. I do not particularly like the church, or the Bible. Or God, for that matter. Religion is a virus. It spreads quickly and people succumb so easily, and they are left blind by it. I love those Christians who say they are going against the flow...against what flow? Fucking everyone is Christian, practically. Try being Pagan, or Muslim. See how much of a flow you have then.

As I was saying before I got lost in my thoughts, Dwight was not too bad. I thought him too young and inexperienced to be a pastor, but then, I have met many since who are complete fools. At least Dwight had some idea of what he was trying to do. I admit, I did my best to frighten him...I played up the demon persona. I cursed at him, I made crude comments about his wife. I even made the Host leave notes--written by myself--at his door, when he limited the amount of e-mails we were allowed to send. (I thought that mandate was ridiculous.) Then he cut us off completely, for visiting him when his wife was in China. I bitched at him for that, and the funny thing is, he swore it was the Host trying to "win" him back. He said the e-mail sent was not something I would write. I wrote him off at that point, and the Host continued visiting his church...much to my chagrin. She even chose to become baptized with that church...I threatened both Dwight and teh Host that I would make her breathe underwater, that I would kill us all, but that did not stop her. She knows better, deep inside herself. She soon became unable to attend that church, however, and she went in search of another.

Now Mike...Mike is an online deliverance minister, I suppose. He supposedly casts out demons, which would be all of us aside from the Host, according to him. How I despise that man! We quit speaking to him nearly six months ago, but before that, he was ready to drive here from Denver to perform an exorcism. A miscarriage of justice. No one asked my opinion. I told him I would kill him, kill the Host...whatever to keep him from coming. I even said I would kill his children. He had the audacity to tell me that I would be sent to "the pit" and that his children, if killed by me, would be honored by God because of it. He always sounded a bit...cultish. I remeber going to a room run by those claiming to have demons, and I in turn claimed to be one, so I could learn scare-tactics to use against Mike. It was fun for a short while, until the Host began to believe as well, and she spent all hours of the night talking with him. It became a nuisance to constantly tell them I was not a demon, that none of us were. The asshole even went so far as telling Molly God did not love her. Now, I am not one to care one way or the other, but one does not say that to a child. According to Mike, however, she was not a child...she was a demon.

This pisses me off, regally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home