One of Many

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Pettiness, here, I assure you.

I have always preferred Pepsi to Coca-Cola, and I have never been one to enjoy the taste of a diet soda. (I can tolerate Pepsi One, as it does not taste quite so vile.) However, I went to the soda machine this morning, unlocked it, and I found nothing save Diet Coke. I had made a point to persuade the Host to go grocery shopping yesterday, as she always puts it off until the last minute, and no!--the slothful lay-about decided instead to waste precious time doing God only knows. So now I have a choice between diet soda, unsweetened cranberry juice, or water. None are really desirable.

I have been rather busy as of late; issues with therapy, really, and new ones who were Away or hiding for the last few years. I am trying to help them re-assimilate into the Collective, but it has been quite awhile since there has been any semblance of calm within. I am scarcely certain what to do with myself in the meantime. They say I am in battle-mode, even still, and therefore unable to relax.

Speaking of which...so much of my web-site is woefully obsolete. I need to update it, and I have no time in which to do so. Half of the information is incorrect, or missing all-together. It irks me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home