One of Many

Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Understanding integration.

Too much, too soon. I abandoned the idea of the Great Underground. I cannot recall what I have written prior in regards to this, if anything: we were instructed by a well-meaning friend to allow the Mindscape to cease to exist. We were to gather those Inside who agreed into a single room to live, and let things be.

At any rate, I grew tired of it. We have our Mindscape, and we are free to roam as we please. It is refreshing.

Also, some we thought to have integrated, have not. We are still few in number, but now some who I was unsure about have actually returned to us. The Host still wonders if that is "normal", and I scoff: According to society, we--Nambiet--are not normal.

Two more developments: We are working impossibly long hours, which has helped us to cease thinking in things that are better left alone anyway. A God-send, perhaps? Speaking of God-sends, I have also come to terms with issues on integration: it simply will not happen. How lovely that I will never think upon that again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home