One of Many

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Allow me to retort:

I have recieved more than a few accusatory remarks in the past day or so. These statements insinuate that I am a danger to the body and to the Host in that I allow us to cut the body at times, or even partake in the act myself.

The afore-mentioned incidents seem to overshadow counter-measures I have taken in the past. Times when I have taken the liberty of hiding blades, or times when I have come to the forefront specifically to resist an urge. There are times I knew that driving ourself to a hospital for proper medical attention would only bring worse conditions, and those times I took it upon myself to clean and suture the wound. And when there was no alternative except to harm the body, I made a direct effort to ensure the tools we used were clean, at very least.

I know this may come as a shock to some: I have many titles, but "God" and "Keeper" are not included. I only have a limited scope in certain decisions. I can suggest or plead or interfere, but we all are given free-will. I cannot force the Host or anyone else Inside to begin or cease an action. That would be both foolish and unethical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home