One of Many

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

On Malcolm.

Malcolm and I have been at odds for years. Since the beginning, really, and for all who know me well it is evident that we share little, if anything, in common. Our beliefs differ, our morals, our senses of duty, our past experiences. However it was brought to my attention recently that he has been suffering from nightmares, and I set about to investigate. It is common understanding that the presence of nightmares can mean that something is loose or unlocked altogether.

Malcolm is not one to talk. He never has been. He uses the shock value of his words to mask the fact that he keeps so much hidden. Perhaps that is his coping mechanism. I wonder if perhaps his years of shrouded silence have caught up with him and have manifested. One can sense a demeanor about him, somethign tense or uncomfortable, at the mention of certain things and of course he would not admit it, least of all to me. I know that I rarely catch subtlety but I know him too well, in that manner.

My main concern is where this will lead, who is involved and who has the information I need. I am told this does not concern me, but if it concerns Nambiet then by all rights it does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home