One of Many

Monday, March 10, 2003

The trouble with small ones.

Yesterday was the sister's birthday. She turned three. It was very difficult containing Molly, as she wanted to participate in the games and such. I kept her busy Inside the best as I was able, but she still tried her damnedest to get out and play. I felt bad for her...she is a child, she does not know any better. I promised her I would find her a Caillou plush to have. That seemed to pacify her somewhat, but she mood was still melancholy. Not that I blame her; at least I understand why I am not allowed out. Molly is confused, and thinks it is completely unfair. (I think I may agree with her there.)

Other than that, the sister's party went well. I cannot help looking out for her. She reminds me much of Molly. I wonder if she will be spared abuse? We certainly hope so. Have we not endured enough? There is no reason for her to experience it, as well. Leave her alone, for fuck's sake. (Note: That goes for the nephew, as well. He will be two years old in a little over two months, and his father is an abusive prick. Luckliy, he has a sort of stepfather who seems to treat him well. We can only hope.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home