One of Many

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

A moment of good cheer.

We shall be meeting a dear friend of ours, this summer, in Europe. She is graduating high school and we shall attend. A ray of light. Our itinerary is nearly complete; we must buy airline tickets and a Eurail pass, plus the essentials: microfiber towels, voltage converters, passports and cash-holders...traveling items. I daresay this will be excellent.

Bruyère has wanted to see Europe for as long as we can remember. This will likely be a one week trip, as Tannah will not be accompanying her. And, likely we will only see France and Germany, but that is fine with me. I would like to see a castle, perhaps, and the Black Forest, of course. In Paris, there is a Resistance Museum, with regards specifically for World War II, and I am very much interested in that. But, I am most interested in meeting with our friend. That will be the highlight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home