One of Many

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Europe: Entry the fifth.

This entry was written by Bruyère whilst in Europe.


So...we leave tomorrow morning. I might cry :-(

Meeting was fun...shes great!! It feels natural being together. Tannah likes her, and we got to meet her family and other friends. We had eis together in Kandern! that was a blast. And then, when we got to Lille, there was a barbeque, and I saw Tintin (their cat)...who Molly just LOVED. And we got crêpes for lunch that were just excellent, and we got to go to church with them too, and we learned a song called "Célébrer" or something, I remember the tune and the chorus but that's it. Logan got to be out a little and talk to her, he really enjoyed that, he wasn't sure if he would or not but he says the opportunity presented itself so...I'm glad they're friends, they hold each other up, I think. ::cries:: I don't want to leave, but I miss home, too, sometimes. Like all my problems are waiting for me there but also my family and friends who I love...it's hard.

Better get to sleep, our plane leaves early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home