One of Many

Tuesday, April 15, 2003

In need of sleep.

I have within me a leaden knot, dragging me down into some abysmal netherworld of fatigue. It gnaws at me warmly, nuzzling my inner being with its poison. I feel the eyes glaze over, the muscles become lax, the lips and tongue grow numb. It is altogether an annoying experience. I shan't allow myself to sleep, as I know I am feeling this sluggishness in response to negativity, rather than a true desire and physical necessity for sleep.
This negativity...It is the truth, a raw and open truth. I do not speak of it often, and I reiterate here not to share, but rather to cleanse. So many memories clawing at us, scathing-mad and eager to penetrate. My will is strong, and I was bred for combat. An interesting battle, should I allow such a thing. Or perhaps I shall give in to my weakness and sleep it all away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home