One of Many

Sunday, October 19, 2003

Fuck Niven.

Niven has committed an atrocity; one that forces me to banish him. He has violated Siroun. I am finding it difficult to even think correctly; the words fail me, as my rage plumes like black smoke from a vicious explosion. My entire will is focused on keeping myself sane, and on keeping myself from killing him.

How dare he?

According to Niven, she came to him, curious of his nature. He insists he did not charm her into it, that she came willingly,. I try to understand; he is Dhampir, after all, and I know that the draw of blood is uncanny in its strength. But to take one of my small ones…unforgivable.

I walked in…Siroun was clutching at him…there was a look upon her face…I cringe to replay the scene in my mind. He took her blood. No more than an ounce, he assures me, as if that would change the situation at all.

He sees nothing wrong with what he did. Even knowing about the curfew, knowing how I felt about it.. I could kill him, I really could.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home