One of Many

Sunday, February 08, 2004

Rapidly more complicated.

Zephyr told me months ago that the Wars are inevitable unless I find this "great and mystical Truth". With that in mind, a few days ago, several things occurred.

Please be patient; I am a trifle unfocused.

There was another raid. This time, scores more were killed, and I was rendered unconscious and taken "prisoner", as it were. I was taken to see the Commander of the Rahkas forces. I learned there, via epiphany, that:

01. The Wars will never end as long as there are Rahkas;

02. Rahkas are the incarnations of negativity: guilt, fear, hatred, shame, rage, grief...et cetera;

03. Once the negativity is purged, then the Rahkas wil cease to exist;

04. Without Rahkas, the rest Inside (us) will no longer be needed and we will cease to exist;

05. In order to remain, the Rahkas must also remain, meaning that the Wars must continue from time to time.

For me, this sudden epiphany was the shittiest "great Truth" I had ever come upon.

In this, I was offered something called the Mephisto Accords. I rejected them once before...it is basically a truce between the Rahkas and ourselves. I am extremely wary of signing it. Most Inside are positive that the Rahkas are incarnations of the Shadows invoked during rituals. I sense this may be a trick, and yet I do not see much choice.
Right now we are at a cease-fire while I contemplate.

In the meantime, I did not realize the Wars would affect the Host so deeply. She has been unable to keep much food down, she has been abusing caffeine pills and energy drinks--that is a new thing, I really do not know where she got the idea for that--she is dissociating much more often and flashbacking at least hourly, and she is recalling new information of which none of us were previously aware.. I can only assume it is due to the situation, and I do not know how to help her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home