One of Many

Thursday, March 18, 2004

After a hiatus.

Yes, I hereby apologize for the gap in between my entries. I was so very involved in the offensive strike. It went well, I must admit, with minimal casualties, considering the brutality. I daresay the Rahkas were surprised, to say the least. There is so much to tell, and I do not have the time. I am absolutely exhausted, and I feel I will be useless if I do not take advantage of this temporary calm.

In further news, the sister found our site. From what I hear, she was "thoroughly freaked out", and I must say I understand, as she read the site in its entirety, having known nothing about us beforehand. If you are reading, sister, allow me to say this:

As the sister, I know it must be incredibly disconcerting to know such things about us, especially since you had only an inkling of our existance prior. I hold no ill-will toward you, or toward the family, in any manner whatsoever. I do not intend to permenantly make it so your sister is unavailable to you. That would be unethical. Furthermore, your willingness to accept us is both comforting and commendable. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home