One of Many

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Head trauma.

We sustained quite a bit of damage recently; a brain-injury sustained at the jobsite a few days prior. There was more than enough confusion with which to contend, and no amount of soft words could quell the small ones. I regret to say that the organization of our Parliament has come to a stand-still. Understandably-so. We must conserve our energy to allow the mind to heal. Oddly, and we know not why, it has become difficult to communicate with the Host. We sense one another but the lines of communication have become blurred. I am hoping they will be mended as time continues, however, in the meantime we are only able to speak via e-mail and journaling.

Other than that, we are doing relatively well; I intend to update my journal soon, though I daresay it will be longer in coming than I would like. I suppose it would keep me occupied, at any rate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home