One of Many

Sunday, December 28, 2003

Addendum.

The two mentioned previously, Pavelin and Kassuil (the ones who denied any abuse or maltreatment occurred)...I do not trust them. They seem to know too much, and yet they ask prodding questions to my small ones. They came originally in the days prior to Bastien's loss, and I suspected then. More recently, I confronted them, and they acted typical of scouts. Pavelin stared me down and did not move, not even his eyes. Kassuil laughed and tried to joke with me about the silliness of my claims. It has been quite some time since the Rahkas last sent infiltrators. I worry it may begin again.

In speaking with a friend last evening, several obvious things were pointed out to me. Firstly, the Rahkas were never defeated, only held back, and then the unfinished battles seemed to smoulder for awhile, until it was deemed safe that they attack again. Secondly, assuming the theory that the Wars were fabricated via "programming" in order to keep us Inside occupied with other matters, it always seems that when things begin to go well, when things have calmed, the Wars begin brewing again. Granted, it would be more helpful, I would think, if the programming implemented were instead denial or amnesia, but then, I am not a programmer, either. (I so despise that word.)

Of course I do not want to be thrust into another war. I hated what I became then. I am not certain I can do this.

I sincerely pray that I am wrong, that I am merely overrun with paranoia. I hesitate to mention the exact details to many, as in doing so, it would become more likely to be. Nai sirnè ilanen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home