One of Many

Monday, January 05, 2004

A turning-point, of sorts.

There is a point in one's anger and frustration that words become redundant. I am so fucking sick of this constant invalidation, having to fight my way to a plateau where I might, just might be accepted as an equal. Nowhere I go can give me that, it seems. Nothing I do can prove my worth. This is utter bullshit. I am tired of stereotypes, of descrimination, of those who think they are so goddamn perfect that only their agenda matters.

Wake up: it simply doesn't.

And on that note, it seems to be the trend with those I know to tell me what I should or should not feel of my experiences. Of the extent of my pain, or the validity of my existance. It takes all my available will-power to not tell them to fuck themselves. I have far too many issues to tend to that take precedence over what they think. Of course one would think that, then, it should not upset me. But it does, because I am human and feel just like all of you do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home